Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ribbon lovely ribbon!

picture courtesy of Skip to the End
Ribbon..

You have a piece of ribbon that you want to wear in your hair or make a bow out of, but it keeps on fraying on the ends, right?

Here is what you need to do...
  1. cut a small end off of your ribbon to make it all even again.
  2. get a lighter or a match
  3. light singe this ends of the ribbon to seal the ends
  4. do not burn down the house; this one is more for me, because I am a bit of a piro...
Now you can use your ribbon as intended without having to worry about those silly little ends continually unraveling on you.

3 comments:

@JessEsco said...

I need pretty ribbon for my hair! I want to make a cute headband too.

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Love your ribbon collection!!

Proper Paige said...

Yay for ribbon! And cutting a ribbon on a slight diagonal is very helpful to keep it from fraying. FYI!